Your goal, as an (online) Marketing trainee, is to recruit service professionals for Werkspot, through strong communication, using the right channels. In short, you know our service pro’s and you know what they need, so you can show them the best message at the best time and at the best place.
You don’t leave a channel unused to reach your goal. Of course, you’re eager and therefore you analyze your campaigns daily and
optimize them when necessary.
You are responsible for:
- Google Adwords and Bing campaigns (SEA);
- Reporting (f.e. Google Analytics)
- Online: banners, newsletters, blogs, advertorials;
- A Bachelor (HBO/WO) Business Studies, Commercial Economics, Communication or similar marketing education;
- Native in Italian and fluent in English;
- Experienced with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords;
- Proactive, result driven, well organized, analytical mindset and hands-on mentality;
We offer you:
- A great opportunity to learn a lot about all aspects of (online) marketing.
- Intern fee
- Free lunch together with your colleagues
- Free fitness in our building
- A great international working environment in the city center of Amsterdam
- Friday drinks & a balcony view that is amazing.
Interested? Apply direct and/or mail your motivation and CV to Esther Riphagen, Sr. Online Marketeer: firstname.lastname@example.org